Fire Extinguisher Inspection, Recharge, Installation & Training Based Out of Casper, Wyoming
One of the most important investments you can make for your property is a fire extinguisher. Although you may never need to use the device, a fire extinguisher is your first line of defense should an unexpected blaze ignite. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, you need to be prepared in the event of an unforeseen emergency! Keep your family, employees, and personal belongings safe by installing fire extinguishers that follow state fire codes and regulations.
At CS Consulting, we understand the importance of having a proper defense against a blaze of any magnitude, which is why we provide the following nationwide fire extinguisher services:
- Fire extinguisher inspection & testing
- Fire extinguisher recharge
- Fire extinguisher installation & replacement
- Fire extinguisher training
Guard your property against the devastating damage a fire can leave in its path by contacting CS Consulting for fire extinguisher services in Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, and beyond.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection & Testing
While the NFPA 10 requires that you inspect your fire extinguisher monthly, there are additional inspections and tests that need to be completed, including:
- Six-Year Maintenance – Every six years, stored pressure fire extinguishers that require a 12-year hydrostatic test need to be emptied and put through a thorough examination of mechanical parts, extinguishing agent, and expelling means. Our team is trained to provide you with the six-year maintenance your fire extinguisher requires.
- Hydrostatic Testing – Hydrotests are completed to ensure the fire extinguisher tank will hold the stored pressure extinguishing agent. The test is performed by filling the container with water or another non-compressible fluid that is compatible with the fire extinguishing container. The container is inspected for potential failure points by increasing the pressure on the container to a point specified by the manufacturer or federal safety standards. The pressure must be maintained for at least 30 seconds. Allow our knowledgeable staff to perform hydrostatic testing on your fire extinguisher to ensure it is prepared to keep you, your building, and your occupants safe should a fire ignite.
Any problems found during an inspection must be corrected immediately. Our team can determine whether your fire extinguisher can be repaired or if a replacement fire extinguisher is needed. Contact us to schedule your fire inspection today!
Fire Extinguisher Recharge
After using your fire extinguisher in an emergency, you have a decision to make. You can replace your used extinguisher or you can recharge it! At CS Consulting, we know that the difference between a fully charged and mostly charged fire extinguisher could be life and death. Keep your building, occupants, and personal objects safe from an unexpected blaze by scheduling a fire extinguisher refill right away. Recharging your extinguisher is an affordable way to ensure your property is protected in the event of another emergency!
Ensure your fire extinguisher is ready to handle whatever situation is thrown its way by scheduling a recharge. Contact CS Consulting for fire extinguisher services nationwide, including Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota.
Fire Extinguisher Installation & Replacement
As a business owner, your biggest responsibility is to keep your employees and customers safe from harm. One of the easiest ways to guarantee you are ready for a fire emergency is to install extinguishers in accordance with local fire codes. Properly installed fire extinguishers are your first line of defense against a blaze—protecting lives and minimizing property damage.
At CS Consulting, our mission is to keep your property safe. We offer a wide array of fire extinguishers in all sizes from Ansul Sentry and Amerex. Our extinguishers come in dry chemical, water, CO2, Halon, and dry powder extinguishing agents. We also have both wall and vehicle mounting brackets.
To learn more about the variety of fire extinguishers we offer to homeowners and business owners throughout Wyoming and beyond, contact a member of our team.
Fire Extinguisher Training
There’s nothing scarier than being in a building when a fire ignites. And if you’re not properly trained to handle the chaotic situation, the fire could result in devastating damage. When you choose CS Consulting for your fire extinguisher training, you can rest easy knowing you will learn the necessary information to handle an emergency safely and efficiently.
Our emergency response, medical, and rescue training courses focus on intensive hands-on training. These challenging courses allow students to be pushed to their limit and face difficult scenarios which will make each student more confident and capable when they face everyday emergencies in the field.
Schedule your safety training with our expert consultants to guarantee you’re ready to tackle an emergency situation.
Fire Extinguisher Services in Wyoming & Beyond
Your home or business is one of the largest investments you will ever make. Keep your property safe by utilizing CS Consulting’s fire extinguisher services. Our team can provide training and the safety equipment you need for your site, including fire extinguishers. Whether you are looking to schedule routine inspections or are looking to install completely new fire protection equipment, we can help.
Learn more about our fire extinguisher services by contacting us online. We provide fire extinguisher inspection, recharge, installation, and training nationwide, including Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota.