1. What kind of training do you do?
2. Do we have to complete yearly hazard assessments?
3. What is ISNetworld, PEC, Browz, PICS, DISA?
4. Do I have to renew my OSHA 10 card every year?
5. How often do we have to have SafeLand?
6. Training only takes like 30 minutes, right?
7. Do you offer H2S training?
8. What kind of training is required?
9. What needs to be in a First Aid Kit?
10. Do you do training on location or in a different state?
11. What training is required every year by OSHA?
12. Do you do any site inspections (monthly, yearly) such as First Aid Kits, well sites, eye wash stations, fire extinguishers, etc.?
13. Does OSHA 10 satisfy any requirements? SafeLand?
14. What is the difference between a certificate and certification?
15. How often do we do Industrial Hygiene? What is it?
16. What level of training do I need?
*Unless specific citations are shown, all answers are based on interpretations provided by authorized officials. As such, all information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.